TK Welcomes New Families!
Thank you for considering Thornapple Kellogg Schools for the education of your child. We are excited to help you learn about all the educational opportunities available at Thornapple Kellogg. Beginning with our Early Childhood programs through our high school College Readiness programs, we strive to graduate highly educated, caring students ready to become extraordinary adults. Each TK school offers a clearly defined curriculum that is aligned with the rigorous State Standards. Our dedicated staff, School Board, parents, and community all play an important role in the success of our students. We are truly "Encouraging and Developing the Greatest Potential of Each Student."
Do you live in the Thornapple Kellogg School District? The following links may provide the answer:
STEP 1: Read the Online Enrollment Instructions
It is very important that you read through the ONLINE ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS prior to enrolling.
STEP 2: Complete Online Enrollment Registration
STEP 3: Finalize Enrollment with Required Documentation
After you complete the online enrollment process, you will need to turn in additional information to the Administration Office.
Here are the additional documents that we will need:
Two (2) Proofs of Residency in the Thornapple Kellogg District from the following:
- Mortgage Statement / Lease Agreement (within the last month)
- City/County Tax Assessor's Statement (current year)
- Current utility bill, cable bill, landline phone bill, etc. (within the last month)
If you reside in someone else's home or apartment, you will need to provide the following:
- Notarized Affidavit of Residence (form available at the Administration Office)
- Two (2) proofs of their residence as listed above
- If parent/student's names are not listed on the lease, a Statement of Landlord form is required (form available in the Administration Office)
In addition to showing two (2) proofs of residency, you'll also need:
- Child's Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal
- Current Immunization Records - Immunization Requirements
- Court documents, if applicable (custody, guardianship, foster care, etc.)
- High School - copy of most recent report card and/or high school transcript if applicable
- Copy of IEP if special services placement is required
Please have the following information available as well:
- Previous school name, address, and phone number
- Emergency Contact Names/Phone Numbers
- It is very important that the emergency phone numbers and contacts be current and fairly local in the event that we cannot reach you. These contacts are who we would contact in case of an accident or injury when you can't be contacted. It is also important that you have a designated person or network available for your child in case of early school closings or inclement weather. If your child has a medical condition i.e., diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, acute allergies (food, insect bites, animals), or physical disability, please inform the school to ensure a safe, healthy school environment.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE INFORMATION:
Parents must provide a certified birth certificate with a raised seal. Copies will not be accepted.
Children born in Barry County - Visit Barry County Vital Records website.
Children born in Kent County - Visit Kent County Certified Vital Records website.Children Born in the United States - Visit VitalChek website.
STEP 4: Transportation
Note: We cannot complete your child's enrollment without having all the above documentation in our possession and the enrollment forms completed in their entirety.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Laura Munjoy at 269-795-3313 or email email@example.com.
If you do not live in the Thornapple Kellogg School District and are interested in Schools of Choice, please visit our Schools of Choice site or contact Laura Munjoy for more information.