TK Welcomes New Families!
Thank you for considering Thornapple Kellogg Schools for the education of your child.
We are excited to help you learn about all the educational opportunities available at Thornapple Kellogg.
Beginning with our Early Childhood programs through our high school College Readiness programs, we strive to graduate highly educated, caring students ready to become extraordinary adults.
Each TK school offers a clearly defined curriculum that is aligned with the rigorous State Standards. Our dedicated staff, School Board, parents, and community all play an important role in the success of our students.
We are truly "Encouraging and Developing the Greatest Potential of Each Student."
Si habla otro idioma y desea ayuda para completar este formulario envie un correo electronico a Maria Sleight a [email protected]. o envie un mensaje de texto al (269) 908-3345"
It is very important that you read through the ONLINE ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS prior to enrolling.
Please have the following information available when filling out the online enrollment forms:
- Previous school name, address, and phone number
- Emergency Contact Names/Phone Numbers
- It is very important that the emergency phone numbers and contacts be current and fairly local in the event that we cannot reach you.
- If your child has a medical condition i.e., diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, acute allergies (food, insect bites, animals), or physical disability, please have your documentation ready to upload to our online enrollment system.
As part of the online enrollment process, you will be asked to upload additional information.
Documents that are required:
Two (2) Proofs of Residency in the Thornapple Kellogg District from the following:
- Mortgage Statement / Lease Agreement (within the last month)
- Current utility bill, cable, trash, landline phone bill, etc. (within the last month)
If you reside in someone else's home or apartment, you will need to provide the following:
- Notarized Affidavit of Residence (form available at the Administration Office)
- Two (2) proofs of their residence as listed above
- If parent/student's names are not listed on the lease, a Statement of Landlord form is required (form available in the Administration Office)
You will also need:
- Child's Original Birth Certificate with a raised seal
- Current Immunization Records - Immunization Requirements To request a copy of your child's current immunizations - MCIR Request
- ID of parent enrolling the student
Other documentation you might need:
- Age Waiver - Young 5’s and Kindergarten only
- Medical Information, e.g., Medical Action Plan, Prescription or Non-prescription Medication Form
- Court documents, if applicable (custody, guardianship, foster care, etc.)
- High School - copy of most recent report card and/or high school transcript if applicable
- If your child has an IEP please contact our Special Education Department for further direction at 269-795-5571.
Note: We can only finalize your child's enrollment with all the above documentation in our possession and the enrollment forms completed in their entirety.
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Laura Munjoy at 269-795-3313 or email [email protected]
If you do not live in the Thornapple Kellogg School District and are interested in Schools of Choice, please visit our Schools of Choice site or contact Laura Munjoy for more information.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE INFORMATION:
Parents must provide a certified birth certificate with a raised seal. Copies will not be accepted.
Children born in Barry County - Visit Barry County Vital Records website.
Children born in Kent County - Visit Kent County Certified Vital Records website.
Children Born in the United States - Visit VitalChek website.
Do you live in the Thornapple Kellogg School District? The following links may provide the answer: