The Thornapple Kellogg Alumni Association invites you to nominate candidates for the Distinguished Alumni Award.
This award honors and recognizes alumni who exemplify the values, the traditions
and the successes of Thornapple Kellogg High School.
- Must be a graduate of Thornapple Kellogg High School
- Graduated at least ten years from nomination date
- Posthumous nominees will be accepted
- Nominations may be made by anyone- colleague, teacher, coach, classmate and/or community member
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to their community, field of work and/or have been recognized for an outstanding achievement, accomplishment, contribution or act that has had a profound and positive effect.